- Describe the experiences of everyday school life of children of Peruvian, Bolivian, Ecuadorian and Colombian immigrats in rural and urban schools with the highest concentration of children from these countries in the border city of Arica.
- Identify and differentiate the spaces they use in the classroom and during recess, and the interracial relationships formed there between the children of Peruvian, Bolivian, Ecuadorian and Colombian immigrants and the Chilean children with and without ethnic, Afro and foreign descent from neighboring countries in the rural and urban schools in the border city of Arica.
- Describe and analyze the games and jokes of children of immigrants with Chilean children at recess and the interactions in the classroom in rural and urban schools in Arica.
- To analize the perceptions, meanings and representations of the Chilean education system in the border city of Arica, in regards to intercultural inclusion according to the children of immigrants, the Chilean childre, and other actors involved in their education.
- To analize the applicability of public polices in the case of children of immigrants parents temporarily residing with and without a visa in the city of Arica.